Friday 28 August 2009

Stampers 10 ~ Challenge

Do you like a challenge?

Would you like a £10 Stampin up voucher?
( only valid for spending through me )


Your challenge for this month is a non greetings card project.

To be in with a chance of winning the challenge, you must make a non - greetings card project including at least 1 visible Stampin' Up product
{ No Emma the glue doesn't count }

Ideas
Scrapbook page
altered art
canvas
Mini book
favour box
origami item
a decorated everyday item ie: tissue packet, tic tac box or lip gloss.

The above are just a few of the possibilities to get your creative juices flowing.

You have until the 23rd September to complete your project,
you can either add it to your blog & send me a link.
Bring it wih you to the next stampers 10 meeting
or send me a photo attached to an e-mail.

I will number each project and my Stampin' Up Mummy will use a random number generator to choose the winner.

This is for fun & wont be judged on technical merit etc..... BUT if anything that is very original catches my eye I will add a small bonus prize.

The voucher must be spent in addition to your £15 per month commitment.

Have fun & I look forward to seeing what you make if you choose to take my challenge. Remember NO cards.

Lisa
X




No comments:

Post a Comment